Do you have what it takes to join our sales team? Are you passionate about sales? Do you have the necessary knowledge and skills about technology and eCommerce? Are you familiar with the Dutch market? Don’t miss your chance to join Divante!
SALES MANAGER/THE NETHERLANDS
Reference number: DIV-NL-SM-2016/01
- Full-time job with attractive payment models
- Independence and plenty of room for creativity
- Full support from the whole Divante team
- Rich portfolio and great case studies that will make persuading the clients a piece of cake
- Process approach to sales – Predictable Revenue, user-friendly CRM
- Support in building your personal brand – opportunities to take part in conferences, time for writing publications and personal growth
- Generating and managing sales leads
- Analyzing the clients’ needs and preparing sales offers
- Taking part in conferences and networking across Europe
- Practical use of modern approach to sales – Predictable Revenue and Challenger Sale
- Implementing even more advanced sales techniques
- Active creating and developing the offer
- International marketing
- Occasional visits in our HQ in Wroclaw, Poland (Wroclaw is a great place, you should like it!)
An ideal candidate:
- Fluent Dutch / native speaker
- Fluent English
- Experience with B2B clients
- Independent and creative in problem-solving
- Motivated and passionate about attracting new clients
- Polish will be an additional asset :)
We are an international e-commerce agency with over 150 employees in Poland. Over 50% of our new business comes from outside Poland. We have been awarded with the Forbes Diamond for the fastest-growing companies. Each year, we grow by 60%. This job will allow you to get unique experience in connecting online and offline in the most dynamic markets. You will join a talented, interdisciplinary team of designers, software developers, analysts, testers and project managers. We work only for the biggest, most-promising companies.
SOUNDS INTERESTING? APPLY!
Send us your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, In the title of the e-mail, please write DIV-NL-SM-2016/01.
Please include the following clause in both documents: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application documents for the needs of the recruitment process conducted by Divante Ltd., in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. Ust. Nr 133 item 883).”
We will contact the best candidates and they will receive a recruitment task.
Published February 17, 2016